The best way to save money is to get things free, right? To help you out with your budget, I went searching for some Kindle Recipe eBooks that are free right now from Amazon. I have loved trying out new recipes that members of our Facebook page, Dave Ramsey - Budget Meal Ideas , are sharing with each other. I don't know about you, buy my recipe collection was a little stale and needed some new life so I have loved the Facebook group. I have tried a number of new types of food I never would have before. (Curry, who knew it was so easy and yummy?!) Hop on and join us ! Since there are so many people that have different dietary requirements, I went searching for a variety of free Kindle eBooks. I even found one that is great for snack time with kids. While it is important to provide healthy food for our kids while staying on a budget, it is also important to teach the next generation of kids how to cook. (This reminds me of when my hu...
Comments
Post a Comment