Thanksgiving is next week! Are you ready? Have you planned out your scrumptious dinner yet? If not, here are some ideas to get the creative cooking juices flowing. I'm probably anticipating the good food way more than I should be!
That being said, we are still on a tight budget for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Consequently, I went looking for some videos and ideas on how to make good food that won't break the bank. I LOVE ham and we happen to have one in the freezer that was given to us, so that is on the list.
AMAZON.COM KITCHEN DEALS - 70-90% OFF!
However, I also don't want to spend days in the kitchen prepping, cooking, and serving food. So, I went browsing on Amazon for some ideas of how to whip dinner together a little faster this year. These are some deals I found and ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER 70% OFF! I already have the whisks and absolutely love them so had to share. I'm seriously tempted to ask my husband to buy me the Sterline Spiral Vegetable Slicer for my upcoming birthday.
Thank you to Yvonne Cariere for providing our Facebook group with this delicious looking Simple Sausage Casserole recipe! Simple Pasta Sauce by Yvonne Cariere Ingredients 2-3 servings 1 jar of tomato sauce 2 chopped red bell peppers 1 small zucchini in quarters 250grams of mushrooms 1-2 chopped onions 3 sliced garlic toes 200 grams of cherry tomatoes 2 heaped tablespoons of Italian herbs (no salt) 500 grams of good quality minced meat (best you can afford without breaking budget) Bake the onions in olive oil with one tablespoon of the herbs. Add the garlic, then mushrooms. When these are starting to smell, add the bell peppers and the zucchini. As last add the tomatoes, sliced. Add the tomato sauce, and a tiny bit (150ml) of water. In other pan with a tiny bit of olive oil, start cooking the minced meat. Add a tablespoon of Italian herbs. When it is done, add to the sauce/veggie mix. Let the sauce shimmer with a lid for at least half an hour and then pu...
Ham and Potato Corn Chowder Welcome to the Budget Meal Recipes website! We have over 2,000 members on our Facebook group, Dave Ramsey - Budget Meal Ideas ! To make finding recipes easier, each week I will be posting the budget meal recipes shared on our Facebook page here in a weekly post. Soon you will also be able to use the category tab to search for specific types of recipes. If you find a recipe you'd like to share, please post a link to it on the Dave Ramsey - Budget Meal Ideas Facebook page and I will get it in. Please keep in mind that all recipes need to be budget friendly as the purpose of the group is to help us save money on groceries. Thanks! Products A member posted this deal on the Facebook page. I have an Instant Pot and LOVE IT although mine is a different one. This pot is the Instant Pot IP-DUO Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, 6 Qt . This kind of pot saves me a lot of time in the kitchen and money on g...
Many of you have probably noticed that I haven't posted for a bit. We've been on vacation at our house plus lots of other things going on! I hope everyone else has had a great two weeks as ours has been very fun and productive. For one of these trips we wound up eating on the go in the van. Definitely not our favorite way to do dinner but we needed to leave then or wait until the next day. I didn't want to spend $20-$30 hitting the drive through so I made a cheap and fast homemade lunchables to tide us over. (I'll admit I even had to put them together in the car with the pre-sliced toppings.) Right about then I realized what an absolute rip off store bought lunchables are. Videos How to live on $3 a Day - Day 4 Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe Recipes One Pan Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Quinoa Hilaria Baldwin's Shrimp & Quinoa Paella 20-minute Chicken Fajita Quinoa Dinner Skillet Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Q...
Comments
Post a Comment